You want to clean the house, look for a company providing cleaning services, but what about the liability? How can we make sure it’s the right one to choose from? With the house cleaning checklist available on their website, it becomes easier to trust since the first includes them knowing what services you require.
With resilient companies now offering their maid services, they are becoming renowned; since these companies have experienced maids and provoke a sense of responsibility. Adhering to the terms and conditions, training, and the checklist provided, the services make you envision yourself inside an immaculate house.
Take a fiber cloth, and start dusting. Dust the cabinets, remove everything on the shelves, take out the dishes in the cupboards, clear out the clothing area, and wipe clean everything with glint. The checklist’s most crucial part is this one. It should be the first stage of cleaning.
Remove cobwebs in the corners, wipe clean the fans, and move on to the side tables. The windows, ceilings, doors, corners of washrooms, and the fungus on the top shelf where you might not reach all these need dusting. The checklist will help you DUST every corner of the house.
The second significant approach made through cleaning is the organization. The toys here and there, the unusual amount of clothes piled up on the sofa, and the unwashed dishes lying there on the counter, start by organizing them first.
Throw the extra on the floor or in the dustbin. Open cupboards that need a reorganization of clothes find the second piece to the long-lost sock and arrange them together. Don’t forget the bathroom cabinets, remove extra soaps, save the hair clips, and clear out the sink.
Vacuum the dust on the sofa, on the carpet, move furniture. Use different settings for each area. Find the right vacuum that will help you reach every corner of the house. It might not be easy when it comes to the tightly jammed furniture. It is where you will need a tiny hose vacuum so it can enter every place.
The sofa’s clothes, vacuum it first with a cleaner to bring out all the leftover stuck inside. Now wash it with surf mixed water to get off the dust and bring out the natural colors. Vacuum ample material and then move on to the sweeping.
After dusting and vacuuming, sweep clean the floors. There are still some insects that need brushing off. Disinfect the whole house with the sweeper. Take three full caps of detergent inside the pot filled with water. Completely merge the water with the mop, and start sweeping.
Sweep below the beds, pick up the carpet, clean below it, and don’t put it back until the floor dries off. The detergent will help kill any unseen bacteria or harmful insects growing below the sofas or beds’ wood.
Furnishing your house furniture every once in a while will make them look new. The occasional furnishing flourishes the colors out of the appliances and other house amenities.
- Start by stuffing in the areas between the tiles with some fillings.
- Put out all the carpets, clothes, and other amenities like toothbrushes, shampoos, etc.
- The washroom is the most infectious place in the house. So cleaning it, scrubbing down every cobweb in the corner, brush down the faucet, and drains is very necessary.
- Now sweep down the extra, pull out hair from the drains, tighten any loose faucet or shower ring.
- Wash the curtain in the laundry.
- After washing, scrubbing, use a dryer. There should be no water in the areas, including shelf tops, the rod used for hanging the curtain, and inside the tub.
Now, come the bedrooms, specifically if it’s a child’s room.
- Take off the bedsheets and pillow covers in the laundry.
- Now move the bed, and start putting out the materials below it.
- Remove the bins, and throw out the trash.
- Redo the bed, straighten the bedsheets.
- Use a damp cloth for the windows and the side tables.
The kitchen should be the place of cleaning while cleaning. Why? Because every room in the house has something that belongs to the kitchen. Make sure that the bedrooms, dining rooms, and the TV lounge get cleaned before the kitchen.
- Clear out the cabinets, remove the dishes, and put them inside the dishwasher.
- After scrubbing and drying the dishes, put them inside the cabinets.
- Take some soft fiber, put on the silver clearing glint, and start hosing down the dishwasher.
- Since the machine is itself a cleaner, it needs clearing too. There are many ways to clean them. One way is to put boiled water inside the washer, detergents on the sides, and 15 minutes cycle.
Depending upon the house owners’ hecticness, the cleaning companies have intrigued to provide the cleaning for those who cannot do it themselves. Through the checklist, it becomes easier to evaluate to determine completed responsibilities.
Cris’s Cleaning Services LLC is your Full-Service Maid Service Based in the Sunny Valley. We specialize in Luxury House Cleaning, yet offer a variety of other solutions including vacation rental, AirBnB, Commercial Offices, Post Construction, & Window Cleaning Services. You can request a quote by visiting our welcome page.