We'll Get Your Back In Order!
Best Post-Construction Cleaning In Phoenix & Surrounding Areas
If you own new construction or have had remodeling done, you will need to hire a professional crew for post-construction cleaning. Trying to do it yourself is usually not wise as the task can be overwhelming. Once construction is done, everything needs to be cleaned from top to bottom.
Sawdust, caulk, paint chips and a number of other construction materials will be in every nook and cranny of the structure. Even the glue from brand labels can take a lot of effort to remove. These post-construction materials can also be hazardous to you and your family’s health. People will respiratory issues, in particular, may suffer from inhaling these substances.
If you are planning a renovation or have just completed one, reach out! We would love to provide you with a free quote and answer all of your questions!
Our Post Construction Cleaning Services
Our Post-Construction Cleaning Service is the ideal solution for individuals who have recently undergone renovations in their home or office and require a thorough cleaning to ensure that the property is ready for occupancy.
Our team of highly experienced cleaners understands the complexities of cleaning up after a construction project and will work tirelessly to remove all construction debris, dust, and dirt from your property.
Throughout your home:
- Dust all surfaces, including walls, ceilings, and floors
- Remove construction debris and dust
- Vacuum upholstery, floors, rugs, carpets, and carpet edges
- Sweep and mop tile and hard-surface floors
- Empty trash
- Cobwebs removed
- Clean inside and out of all reachable windows
- Remove glue, paint splatters, and stickers from surfaces
- Dust and wipe down:
- Doors, door knobs, and door frames
- Window sills and tracks
- Light fixtures and light switches
- Air vents, filters, and AC grill covers
- Spot clean walls
- Wipe down mirrors, countertops, interior and front of cabinets, and towel bars
- Scrub and rinse sinks, faucets, shower, and tub
- Remove soap scum
- Clean and sanitize the toilet
- Dust and wipe down surfaces, including the front and interior of cabinets and drawers
- Vacuum closets
- Cleaning sink, countertops, interior and front of cabinets, stovetop, hood, and backsplash
- Wipe down the oven after self-cleaning (scrub if needed)
- Run and empty the cycle in the dishwasher
- Clean microwave inside and out
- Clean refrigerator inside and out
- Move the refrigerator forward and clean behind it
- Wipe down the front of all appliances
- Dust and wipe down surfaces
- Vacuum carpets
- Dust and wipe down shelves and inside and front of cabinets
- Wipe down the front of appliances
- Sweep patio and porches
- Sweep and mop the garage