When you think of the word “clean,” what comes to mind? A sparkling kitchen counter, a bathroom that smells like fresh lemon and looks shiny without a single speck of dirt, or perhaps an immaculate living room with everything in its rightful place.
If you’re a vacation homeowner or an Airbnb host, you know that your place’s cleanliness is key to getting good reviews and customers. This is why it’s important to take care of your guests’ expectations when they arrive at your property. In this blog post, we’ll walk through some tips for making sure your guests have the best experience possible!
What is the Importance of Having a Clean Airbnb or Vacation Home?
Keeping your vacation home clean for your guests is a great way to show your thanks for them choosing you. It shows that you are mindful of them and want them to have the best experience possible, so they’ll choose you again in the future when they’re ready to book their next vacation home rental. A clean Airbnb and vacation home:
- Increases the comfort level of your guests
- Reduces the likelihood of health hazards in and around the home
- Removes potential allergens that could have been tracked into the house
- Ensures safety by removing potential hazards like spills that would cause slipping and tripping
- Improves the general appearance of your premises, making it more attractive to future guests
How Different is Airbnb and Vacation Home Cleaning from Standard Cleaning?
When it comes to cleaning, most people presume that the two are interchangeable. Unlike standard cleaning, Airbnbs require special cleaning products and techniques. Remember, the goal with this kind of cleaning is to show the property at its absolute best.
The cleanliness and attractiveness of your Airbnb will have a direct impact on your ratings. Guests review properties and share their thoughts with the world at large. That’s why it is crucial to make sure your property is at its best before anyone steps foot into it.
Cleaning Your Airbnb or Vacation Home
To ensure your vacation home is sparkling clean and ready for your guests, use these tips before and after you are done with a guest:
- Keep the room well ventilated for fresh air circulation.
- Scrub the bathroom and toilet thoroughly. This includes removing any hair from the shower drain and the bathtub.
- Empty the trash and wash out any containers.
- Wipe down or vacuum floors, counters, wash dishes in the sink (and rinse), wipe the stovetop and microwave ovens.
- Shampoo carpets or upholstery as needed; use an enzyme cleaner for pet stains.
- Wash all beddings with a hypoallergenic detergent before and after each stay
- Seal all food properly in airtight containers to avoid pests; store trash outside until garbage day.
Benefits of Hiring Professional Cleaners for Your Vacation Home
Cleaning your Airbnb can be tedious and time-consuming, especially when you lack the time or the expertise. When guests are coming to stay, you have to make sure that your home is clean and ready for them and that all of their needs will be met without any problems. Below are the benefits of hiring professional cleaners:
- They have the necessary equipment and supplies to clean your home
- They possess the skills and knowledge to get your home sparkling clean
- They are insured and licensed professionals that work with you on a customized package
- Time is on their side, so they work more efficiently and faster than most people would be able to without breaking a sweat
You can rest assured your guests are arriving in a spotless environment, which will make them feel comfortable upon arrival.
Call Your Professional Cleaners
The final step to help your guests feel at home is providing excellent housekeeping services. With Cris’s Cleaning Services, LLC on the job, you can rest assured that all of their needs will be met on time with high-quality service and professionalism. Contact us today to get a free quote.