If you own new construction or have had remodeling done, you will need to hire a professional crew for post construction cleaning. Trying to do it yourself is usually not wise as the task can be overwhelming. Once construction is done, everything needs to be cleaned from top to bottom.
Sawdust, caulk, paint chips and a number of other construction materials will be in every nook and cranny of the structure. Even the glue from brand labels can take a lot of effort to remove. These post-construction materials can also be hazardous to you and your family’s health. People will respiratory issues, in particular, may suffer from inhaling these substances.
A proper post-construction cleaning includes the following, time-consuming tasks:
Benefits of Professional Post Construction Cleaning
If you are considering hiring a professional company to handle your cleaning needs, they offer the following benefits:
- Deposits- If you are considering renting out a vacation home, to make it look nice and in good condition for your guest, a professional cleaning service can help eliminate the concern of getting it ready in time for the next guest.
- Enjoy Your Vacation- No matter if you are renting out your home or traveling to rent out someone else’s home, you will not want to be bothered with cleaning. Hiring a professional company will allow you more time to enjoy your vacation and get other affairs in order.
- Great Reviews– If you are renting out your home, making sure it is in pristine condition will only improve your reviews. Over time, this will likely help you boost business as well.
- Dusting the walls
- Dusting the ceilings, light fixtures, and ceiling fans
- Cleaning the windows and all glass surfaces
- Cleaning and polishing all floors
- Dusting and cleaning shelving
- Cleaning and shining cabinets
- Scrubbing countertops as well as backsplashes
- Clean installation debris from around sinks and faucets
- Clean toilets and remove stickers
- Outside of vents
- Remove paint chips
- Remove all temporary stickers, plastic, or labels
- Cleaning entryway floors, doors
- Sweeping porch floors and railings
- Washing driveways and sidewalks
- Cleaning exterior lights
- Disposing of garbage
- Washing exterior windows
Don’t let construction dirt and debris ruin the look of your new home or remodeled rooms.
Cris’s Cleaning Services Difference
Cris’s Cleaning Services is a professional business that is both fully licensed and insured, so you can trust that we will do a thorough and effective job. We bring all our own cleaning equipment along with our efficient, friendly and professionally vetted staff. We handle all the cleaning worries so that you can get on with your other duties without worrying about your privacy or security. Still not convinced? Check out our awesome reviews on Google!